Wednesday, April 1, 2009

Cabo San Lucas

We anchored in the Sea of Cortez in Cabo San Lucas at about 9:30 this morning. My tender boat didn't leave the ship until 11:30, then it took me another 30 minutes to find an internet cafe. Cabo is gorgeous! Very rocky hills with houses and condos perched precariously on the sides. We saw the Arch and Lover's Beach. I doubt I'll have time to take a tour as the last tender leaves the dock at 5:30 and I'll need to go back to the ship for my snorkel gear.
The temperature is in the mid 90s and there is not a cloud in the sky.
I'll write more at our next port, Acapulco, on April 3.
Hope you all are having fun! We sure are!

10 comments:

  1. Don't eat too much steak, drink more Kendall Jackson. That is a fine wine. Good luck, girls!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm so excited for you two and the FUN you are having! Hope you are taking lots of pics to share.
    Snorkeling in Cabo...hmmm... I think that is where I got run over by a glass bottom boat while snorkeling. Makes for a great story though. :)
    Enjoy tasty beverage in the sun for me!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hey girls - I'm still trying to figure out how to get signed into the posting comment section! GEEZ....... so, what's the story on the two boys you met in SanDiego? I kept thinking we would be hearing more.... ok - Katie - don't forget to look for me that something special....... suppose to snow a foot tonight... sorry you'll miss it!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Where's Scotty and Carl?

    ReplyDelete
  5. yah - more about Scotty & Carl.......

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hey guys, sounds like you two are having a blast, you both needed this really bad! Starting to warm up here a little, not like 90s though..........I am JEALOUS! Cammie

    ReplyDelete
  7. Ok you must be having to much fun to write any more what up with that. We were enjoying the updates.

    ReplyDelete
  8. ok - EARTH calling PATTY & KATIE - come in please!! We haven't gotten any new updates. You girls aren't in some Mexican jail are you?

    ReplyDelete
  9. I agree with Kate..........hello???? what's up you cruzin two?? I hear Mexican jails you really don't get out of....well, real easy that is...........I dont' have alot of money and I don't think it would do much good there anyways!

    ReplyDelete